Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hey All How You Doing? Me Better Much Better Now!




Well I Have Got Something to Share!


With all those seeking to get into business, wanting to expand their Businesses, their Relationships, or their personal lives as well.

Is it the Holy Grail? I truly don't know as of yet but I am going to dig a little deeper and find out for myself. It's a Master Mind Group with ties to a Solution Company that Coaches and Mentors people on How to Id and interact with the many different personalities out there in the world today.

The ones we must do business with, live our lives with, and even how to understanding our own personality and how it interacts with the rest of the people in our dysfunctional world today.


As I find out more I'll give you more as I learn and grow I'll let you know. If your in the Valparaiso, Indiana area or even in the nearby areas please let me know if you would be interested in starting this program or any of Its other programs.

I will find out more starting next month about the second week or so  I have taken on a lot of new activities and responsibilities this year. So I can grow and expand my Business PW&OSfStSM .

As some of you know I have kind of been hobby building this site and Its build these last four years. I believe this will be the Company's break out year. I have much to do redo and build.

I have many systems to build and get up and running. I will need to start earning actively because the passive streams are not yet strong enough to support everything and supply funding for the massive growth I will need to generate this year.

The first few weeks I have been around but not actively blogging so you have not seen much activity at my blogs/ websites. This is because I have ran around and joined several MeetUp Groups and Master Mind Groups in the North West area to learn the missing pieces to my puzzle and this last week or two I have learned many more of the pieces were missing then I had originally thought. 

So I will be busy, busy very busy these first few months or even the whole first quarter. I am not sure just yet. So things will seem to be dormant but they will quickly be very active again soon. I will try to do some shot gun blogging in the weekends ahead, but no promises. As I never know what might pop up that I can earn some extra income at; to further this process along.

This is a little teaser of the Master Mind group we have. Many of them are popping up as the year gets under way. Everyone is starting to be a little more optimistic about the year ahead for business. So we need to get busy and start working together to grow our Businesses as a community of Business owners.

We much to do. And Plans we will be developing everywhere daily to help us all do just that. Success is a Chore and Passive Income is Not Passively Created!




The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Don't let the grass grow under your feet. Get moving!

Donnie/ Sinbad the sailor Man
    

No comments:

Post a Comment