Friday, September 11, 2015

GOD, Passive Residual Income Streams, and The Power of Three!









Ever Heard of Pennies From Heaven? Who Do You Think is Sending Them? 


Now I do not mean to Imply ever that GOD is only three.

For a person would have to be a darn fool to believe the Almighty is locked into any such number.

Multiple Income Streams begin with pennies earned on the dollars you spend or invest. Vs The Pennies earned from those shared or earned  from your Affiliations. Whether they be your own product and services or someone else's.


Passive Income Streams and the Power of Three!

No! I have and do say GOD’s Power is limitless or unlimited.

This is why He is GOD the God of gods.

Now this is not to say that He is not the three, as in The Father and The Son, and The Holy Ghost or Spirit.

For I most assuredly believe He is at least these three! But yet, He is only ONE! And He will always be THE ONE an Only GOD.

People wish to keep GOD out of their lives, now a days. And by doing so; allow the "Little God" of our world to rule their lives.

Well buddy! Not me, at least not anymore. I am trying to do all that I can from now on to make sure. He is always in my pictures. If not in the front of the picture, a silent partner of sorts that stands in the sidelines.

Just waiting on me, for to; to cry unto Him! When I am in need of help or saving. For we are all in a foreign land and living with a crazed fallen Cherubim proclaiming to be God and his followers and believers.

Well I do try to remember to give my Father and His Son the credit for without them. I known I would have never even attempted this venture.

Whether it succeeds or fails is no matter to me now. But I know I am better off today. Then before the attempt of it, believe you me!

With that said. Let us begin the power of three. I now have three Pay Per Clicks Publishers and three Blogs, three Domain Names, that all link to this one Website. Which also has Its own Site Blog.


Note as of today!(9-11-2015)

I have four Personally own Website/ Blogs and Ten Blogger Blogs as well as two WordPress.com Blogs and a Host of Social Networking sites.



The Power of Two: Here is an Old American Shampoo Comical That Reflects This Power of Two. I used Wayne up above because he is a little better quality video then this Oldie But Goodie here.






I am using the Power of Three and greater when ever I am able too.
I have three or more places/ sites that my Adsense is working at. I have three or more affiliates that I promote now.

ClickBank.com, Amazon.com, and Fatcow.com and I have a third Party Website that handles my Personal Ad Space. That I set the pricing for.  Lots of passive ways to create residual income.

True small tiny bits and pieces at first, and with only a little bit of traffic. They will make only little bits and pieces of income. Hence the pennies from Heaven.

But, when the traffic comes as do the rains. I will get a flood of income. And the nice thing is. That I am learning how to do that rain dance with every new passing day that I work.

What makes those floods come? I still can't tell ya just yet with any surety. But I am guessing Consistency and Daily Interaction is what causes the rain to come.

If you are not set up to receive these Floods they slip right through your hands and spill into the desert floor. Believe until your belief is fulfilled. Step Back Non Believers!






Where they are slurped up and then dried up. Within a matter of hours or days. The Inter-net has a heart beat, a sporadic heart beat. It only beats to the sounds of the different drummers. Not the distant drummers, but the different drummers. And you must be that drummer.

And like the fisherman who is at sea alone. Who has managed to get his nets set. To catch the prized fishes that are speeding by. You to must sit and wait patiently as they swim near unto your boat. (the inter-net is the Sea.The Boat are your web properties that are monetized) You too, must be ready and set with everything in Its proper place. As for to catch them! While at sea.

That is until you learn to drive traffic for your selves. The proper bait for the fish you are fishing for.

Have You Been Riding Through the Deseret With a Horse With No Name?



 

 

Stop Build a Cabin and Be Patient! 

You’ll need a collection system also, rain barrels set at every corner of your cabin (Web Properties that are monetized.) for you live in a vast desert land called the World Wide Web and you will need fresh water to survive.

Note: The Inter-Net is the sea where your are currently fishing, the dessert land is where you wish to bring the rain; that brings the flood.

The Inter-net and the World Wide Web are two totally different areas and they support one another, but they react in different ways.

Your inter-net can support you, but it most likely wont make you wealthy. You must seek that which will do this in the desert where all the gold is found upon the ground.


The Wheel or traffic Wheel Is one of the worlds best inventions and next to Ice-cream! It still is (the Wheel, the Traffic Wheel) in my opinion. I love Ice-cream who doesn’t?

What does the wheel do?

It provides ease of movement that is all it does! It makes everything it comes in contact with move easier then before.

Even when it is flat in most cases. Ease of movement within your site, out of your site, and back into your sites and the sites you work and play at.  

Profile Pages if you ain’t got any,  you best get to getting some!

SEO?

Don’t understand it find some one who does, and check them out. Does theirs work? Is yours working and how can you tell? If it is working, why must I bother with it?

If you don’t know why.  You better start asking these questions and finding these answers!

They create what it is you are looking for. Which is free World Wide Web Traffic! Search Engines step up and out of your local Inter-net areas to find what it is people are looking for.

Well I have explain some of my new venture and I have a Treasure Map at this site and it is a map that is added too every once an a while with new Ideas and new locations and hints and tips on passive residual income streams.

Thanks for taking the time to check out this write.

http://www.sinbadthesailorman.com

 
Somebody Come and Play! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!

The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!


No comments:

Post a Comment