Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hello All How you Doing? Fine I Hope If Not Let's Make It So!


 


Hey Everybody How You Doing?

 Most of you here know me by now as Sinbad the Sailor Man.  Blogaholic

Well I am an Entrepreneur too. At least I am trying to be. And I have been building these Blogs/ Websites so I can get a bigger foot hold on the World Wide Web.

To Promote Services and Products to You. As to earn  commissions from the sell of those Services or Products. So that I can supplement my meager Social Security Disability Income check of about $447.00.

I have been hard at work and busy at work for about five years now. I have found a great product in Vemma and I am wanting to make sure if nothing else you get this product to try for your Health as it has done marvelous and Wonderful things to my beaten up old body. So much so that I am impelled to at least tell you about it.

Now I started with Vemma about a year and a half ago and I worked the system a couple of months and then the Disability check I was getting got cut by sixty percent.

I got discouraged and put by self on a leave of absence and Now I am trying to make a come back. So I decided I'd Blog about that here when I get the chance. As I am not doing to much right just yet. And I am spreading myself mighty thin at this time, too thin if you know what I mean.

I know I shouldn't but that's just me. Now! I guess I am an Insane Wealth Seeker. I just decided to start this Blog a few minutes ago and boom here we are.  So keep an eye out and we'll see where this Thing goes. I might pull It or I might grow the heck out of It.

TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for stopping by.

Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man   

No comments:

Post a Comment