Sunday, February 2, 2014

Vemma Product Overview








Hello everyone this is an introduction done by Our CEO and Founder B.K. Boreyko.
B.K. Founded this Company with fellow family members Karen and Lauren Boreyko.

I had joined Vemma in late December of 2011. I first only took the product and did so for about four weeks before I decided to try to do the program.

 In 2012 I started to try and talk to people around town mostly through the local Bar. I got a few people to try and buy, but I couldn't get them to the next step of doing the program. They said they had tried one or two of the other big MLN's and weren't doing that again plus they were afraid of setting up and auto matic payment in their checking accounts.

Their biggest concern was the auto-ship delivery they couldn't commit. To the monthly cost of doing the business. They loved the product and would buy through me but because of their Financial State of Being we to afraid to try the program.

 I wasn't doing the program correctly but yet I was getting results and building prospects. I even started earning money more than I did from my online business. That I have been growing and building up for three and a half years. I connected with my Up Line and we started talking and I kept trying.

Now mind you I had no Drivers License or even a cell phone of my own. It was tough so I did what I thought I knew and put it all online. I didn't know much back then and it showed. But I kept at it.

Than I ran into financial troubles in February of 2013.  So I had to take a leave of absence from the program. My Social Security Disability was cut by Sixty percent. I was down to making $430.00 a month And all of that went to room and board. I was now renting a room at my sister and brother-in-law's home.

So I got discouraged and stopped all my wealth building activates. This lasted about two months or so. Than I snapped out of it and went back to trying to earn with Adsense and Affiliate marketing. Yet another skill I have yet to master or comprehend enough to earn any meaningful money with.  

I was planning to go to the local college before I ran into my income being cut. I was using and promoting the Vemma product solely until Vevre hit the scene. And then Alex Morten and  Brad Alkazin  Started in on their "Verve Revolution" I knew  then I still had a shot. 

I am not a salesman so I was having a really tough time with the business opportunity end of this business. And this is were the money is. Plus I had no list that I knew would do the business. 

So I thought I'd try the college. Now you can start to see the stumbling blocks I was having. They were everywhere but I still had the desire. All I had to do was get there with product and tell my story  or some others story.

Here let me highlight them. No Home, No car, No phone of my own. And not enough belief to get over the hump. But I new people benefited from this product. So then February came and Bang the shit hit the fan and I was down an out again. Now if you have read my story at my other websites you can see why I am having troubles growing. Failure is all I have know for quite awhile.

I have been slapped back and down for the last decade. I was set up to fail it was what i did best; ever since my divorce. And I know that this was a cop-out because I still am copping out. 

It is a vicious cycle that I have yet to break. I am trying to break It but I am still struggling. This is where I am today still here still trying and still not yet achieving my goals.

I am hoping to get it right God I so want to get It right for a change. I know I have many obstacles to over come still after five years of my initial restart at a life worth living.

I am hoping this my story has a happy ending not everyone's story does. But I must believe to achieve as will you. "Never Give Up Never Surrender To Infinity and Beyond" ~Buzz Lightyear

Keep and eye out I'll be around. Hey "Misery Loves Company"

Please come and keep me company.

TTFN 
CYA Later Taters
Thanks for watching.

Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

No comments:

Post a Comment