Monday, July 27, 2015

"Poetry Writes & Other Stuff from Sinbad the Sailor Man" ~ By Sinbad the Sailor Man


Poetry Writes & Other Stuff from Sinbad the Sailor Man

My Home PagePin It
See all 2 photos








Here is an Update on My Write My Try at Building a Passive Residual Income Website



Well I just got my one year Accolade a few days ago. Woo who one year all ready here at Hubpages.com. I had a slow start from when I first joined back in late September 2010 till now, but I will be trying to pick It up a bit as Time allows me. For I am trying to build this Passive Income Earning Website that I have written about. And I have been doing that since July 2010

I just started all this back on July 9th of 2010 And I am a slow learner and I am very easily distracted. But I have made some headway here I think. If you get the chance Check Out the Website. It has grown quite a bit.

I have dry and wet links on all my Social Media sites and Book Marking sites that Lead back to It. I belong to several Social Media sites now, and I also have the three Web addresses and the three Blogs along with this Site's Blog for a total of four Blogs. Plus I write for three Pay Per Click Publishers Hubpages.com, wikinut.com, and Triond.com .

I have written some or at least I tried to write some works on what it is I am trying to do. I have many different writes on this subject at wikinut.com and one or two at Triond.com as well as one or two here at Hubpages.

Did You Know! 

That you could sell ad space on your sites I didn't A while ago, but I do now, as well as share it with other Advertisers? Like Adsense. *http:www.advertisespace.com* this is a dry link it does nothing when you click it, as I hinted to earlier. These ads them self are encoded On my site. 

This happened when I signed up with these guys that manage my Rental Ad Spaces and yes they do get a cut, if ever I get any rented, but this frees me up to keep on keeping on. This is the One Passive Income stream I have yet to get up and running. You'll see Ad Markers on the first few pages of my Website if you check it out.

I started this little Business Venture for a couple of reasons. It has become now my new adventure. I started It because I was looking for a way to earn from Home. As I have many troubles with my Back and some learning disabilities. Some old and some new brought on by medications from a long time and current Back injury. I am on Social Security Disability and have been for a good while since 2001, but disabled from 1997.

I was having a really bad stretch there for awhile, you can read bits and pieces of my story at the Website and the Sites I write for and play on, as well as this Site PW&OSfStSM or Poetry Writes & Other Stuff from Sinbad the Sailor Man This is a fan page at Facebook.com.

Well as I was saying these Ad Markers are what a guy like me on disability is hoping to get going. For they will almost double my current income, once I get them all rented I have priced them a little high for my current traffic stats.

But I am still learning different things and as I do Google has tripped me up with their changes a time or two. As they did some of you all here at Hubpages a while back. 

Hey things change they always do. But I have a writes here at Hubpages that breaks down some of what I am stating here its called "Passive Income Streams and the Power of Three" and a couple of others here as well. Things change it can't be helped it's the Nature of the beast.


So Back to the Update of Where I am and What I Hope to do Next


Currently I have secured the web site and its three domains for another year along with Site Lock which is a program that guards against Spam and Malware. I am hoping to afford a Site anti-virus protector soon hoping. I have a very tight Budget of only About $912.00 a month for all my expenses including this Business venture that I am trying. So you could guess things are tight to say the least.

I am having some trouble with Google again about 301 redirects which aren't working or not being detected for because I have three domains to One Site which were set up to be three addresses to the same site, but because of some change the http:// has been dropped from some of the Site's Domains which they claim makes a duplicate content site? Or something to that Nature, so I have to get that all figured out. It is killing my traffic standings at Alexa.com right now Alexa is a site ranking website; one of the top site rankers. Once this is fixed I should be able to get my standings back down into the low millions again.

I have done some things for some of my Hubpages.com friends that I follow here which will help their Traffic stats, if ever I get my stats at my Blogs and Website back Down/up again. I have been posting very little at my Blogs these last few weeks.

Because I was down because of the Seasons changing. Whenever the Seasons begin to change, Oh boy my back whacks me down. It is mostly to do with Humidity I think, but it's been this way from the beginning of my injuries. It always gets worst with the change of the Seasons. See I am very easily distracted.

But no, I have made use of the Widgets Hubpages.com offers of our Profiles and Writes and I have placed some of you, at my Website an in one of my blogs or all three I can't remember just now as I am writing like I always do in the spur of the moment.

I have placed some new Amazon widgets and created a widget for my Website. But I need to pay to make that one available to other users to place at their site. Like this widget that Hubpages offer us. I have tons of work to do.

My Website is not paying me a significant income yet, but it is earning some. These Passive Income streams will only continue to grow as long as I work with them and nurture them. I have being thinking of placing some Bubble tags pointing out the Passive Income Streams at the Websites just thinking.
I Created this Website with the intention of trying to help those of us poets and want to be writers, who could never afford to publishing our works the traditional ways. I am hoping to gather my thoughts and get a schedule for my self. This is one of the hardest things for me to do. Because It is so hard to evenly dispense my time between the many sites I belong to and that support my Traffic Wheel. Oh I wrote a write here on that too, its called The Traffic Wheel?

Traffic Wheel
Traffic Wheel
Source: Photo Bucket


Now Some will Call This a Link Wheel


I kind of explain the difference between the two here at this write I think. I am working on learning some Marketing tactics and Ideals at this current time. So I might write a hub or two on these topics. I also plan too try and learn some things about e-mail list building and auto res-ponders. Along with squeeze pages and landing pages and funnels all sorts of things.

Those that I want and need to do and to know about my business models. And how they do work. Before I try and sell my own products and/or services. This is where the larger amounts of money are made and that you will have to spend your time or invest your money in

I said that I started this last July, well that's only half true. I have been doing this discovery process off and on from about 1997 after my first major back surgery. But so much has taken place that It has thrown me off the path. And there for a while I was not even looking for or towards the path anymore.
This to is mentioned through out the sites I work and play on. I placed things through out this wheel to entice people to seek out the story and the information's about me. Which in turns make the information they learn stick with them and the more they earn their education the more it becomes valuable too them. It is free, right now, but you will have to seek it and do it. It is designed to be a subtle learning process or I tried to design it this way.

Once this system starts making money this is the time that most will turn their sites into a members only site. Which in turn makes the user Opt in. Which in turn Builds Your List. These Member only sites are mostly free, but on the rare occasion when they have great content, in great demand, and a growing site.

Some will charge a small fee to join. I don't plan on doing this ever. But I have already Monetized the Site. As well as one of my Blogs; for they should support themselves along with earning a little something for you and your time.

But be advised the reason these Member Sites are free or cost you a minute amount of money is that you are now a captured audience that the providers of these site can now Up Sell. Making you a viable consumer base or a ready to buy consumer.

This is my goal once I establish good traffic and some followers and friends I want to be able to suggest quality Products and Services to you.

The Money Is in the List! Hogwash I Say!

The Money is in your pockets and I want you to freely give me the opportunity in the near future to earn some of it. By suggesting Quality Products and Services to you. These Ideally will be something to do with what I like doing or some of the hobbies I have or had or want to start doing.

Well this is the plan. To do this I must earn your trust first. Then what I first must do is Build my List(s) and then find these Quality Products or Services. All the while I have to Maintain my content that either entertains you or helps you in some way. For these or the only two things we are looking for from our Internet Sellers or Site providers. We must solve your problems or we need to keep you entertained.

If you have Questions, Ideals, wants, or need help. I'd be glad to try to give you some help or answer your questions if I can! If not I'll try and point you in the right direction for you to find them. I had a forum awhile back, but I had to take it down. 

I am short handed and over worked at the present to start A new one just yet. And I started the other one way to early and before I knew anything about running a Forum. It's easy to host or start one, but they need to be monitored if Not! Trolls will attach themselves to It and damage your site and Its and possible your reputations; quickly.

Rack Em Up Pool Leagues Have come In Season Too!


Well this is one of the other reasons I have slowed down some Pool Leagues have started. And I need a lot of practice I don't get much anymore because I am broke most of the time so I need to earn some extra income if I can by doing odd jobs for family members If they have anything I can do If not I need to create more writes and promote them more often which takes tons of time away from each and very other Site I need to keep growing and being noticed in and at.

People this start up process takes either a lot of time or a good bit of Money and still you will need and want to educate yourselves with these procedures and processes so you can duplicate them over and over again. Plus the Internet grows and changes minute by minute so you need to stay abreast of the trends.

These trends can and will give you the opportunities to get vial rushes to your Home Bases which Is what you first build. This is the system that supports Its self and hopefully you when times are tough. Multiple incomes will not all get hit at the same time or for the same length of time. Earn as you Learn Grow as you Go Somebody Come and Play! Today!

PW&OSfStSM
or
Poetry Writes & Other Stuff from Sinbad the Sailor Man

My Website has three domain names which all lead back to One site

The Site Is pretty self explanatory, but it is designed for the seeker and for those who want the information bad enough to hunt it out for I want committed customers and viewers.
Somebody Come and Play! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!

The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!


No comments:

Post a Comment