Monday, July 27, 2015

"Turn Your Personal Web Page into Your Personal Web Site!" ~By Sinbad the Sailor Man


Turn Your Personal Web Page into Your Personal Web Site!


PW&OSfStSM Somebody Come and Play!
Pin It
See all 2 photos
PW&OSfStSM Somebody Come and Play!

My New Venture or Adventure


Well I guess it is time to Start to promote these Ideals of mine and what it is that I am attempting to do with my old Personal Web Page.

Back in July of 2010 on the third day of the month. I joined my first Pay Per Click Publisher Triond.com and ever since I have been building and Growing as I go. And I am Earning as I am learning!

Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man





Back in July of 2010 on the third day of the month. I joined my first Pay Per Click Publisher Triond.com and ever since I have been building and Growing as I go. And I am Earning as I am learning!

Not anything anyone would consider at this present time to be worth the effort that I am putting forth. But never- the -less I am earning 24/7 and 365 days a year. Now let me clarify that statement, I now have the opportunity to earn this way. This does not mean that I am yet earning in this way.

I have turned my Personal Web Page into a monetized Personal Web Site. I am doing this with Ad sense from Google and I will be doing this with others as well. I have an affiliation with Amazon.com, I have a third party website that manages Ads that I set the prices for. Plus I have many devices that make up what I am currently calling my Traffic Wheel.

The reason I have not bother to promote it as of yet, is It was not nearly ready or yet to be! Or real on any scale to me, it was still only a pipe dream. It is a beta program now or a test run as of today. But I hope to keep it going and growing as I do. The initial reasoning behind it was to earn enough to support my inter-net habit. Because I like many of us out there have become addicted to the NET or caught up into It.

As of today June 2011 on the seventh day of the month. I have three Pay Per Click Publishers Triond.com, Wikinut.com, and Hubpages.com. My current earnings are the strongest with wikinut and then Triond and I have just started earning with Hubpages.

On one of my Publishing sites I have received over 100,000 page views and the other two have already surpass the 1,000 page view marks. You may be wondering, How I am earning at my website with these three sites being stand alone or self contain sites. It is because they are now part of my Traffic Wheel.

The Traffic Wheel is not a new ideal it is an old one, and it works. All it is is a basic set of links that guide your viewers where they want to go. And then a matter of you, being there when they get there. I will reveal more on this in the future, at my site or in my Blogs or in the comment sections, at the sites I work and play on.

I am hoping to make this a task for those who wish to succeed, as I am doing It with out buying all the Guru's systems and e-books and e-programs. That for me never worked any way. I am on Social Security and I make very little money. I am barely surviving and I know how desperate people are to find extra income. Especially those that are in the same boat as myself (who have little or nothing to spare to get started).


What I am doing is slowly beginning to grow and it is working more and more, as I grow. My foot prints on the World Wide Web are becoming deeper and more and more seen, about this section of the inter-net and soon will be seen about the WWW.

My Name is Donald Beres Jr. And I am Sinbad the Sailor Man or this is my Pen Name ! I use SEO devices such as Pen Names , Phrases , and Signature Sign IN's and OFF's ! One of these is: Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

I am working on a Company Logo as I write this and have been for awhile.

I already have a company abbreviation : PW&OSfStSM. A Trade Mark of sorts. This is a very unique abbreviation and is or was only common to me or connected to me, but you will now see others trying to use it as a Black Hat tactic.

This is were they will hide it in their text or mention it, but it has nothing what so every to do with them. Which is only a problem if they never mention me or the site that It (the abbreviation) is connected with.

The Site has four Blogs. One is a communication Blog or a site Blog. Where only I talk and you listen. The other three are something different. And If you search them out or seek them you shall find them! And what it is that they do are what it is I mean for them to do will soon be revealed. I will be telling more as it grows and becomes more then what it is today.

For today it is only being brought to your attention because it has caught a few others attention. So I want to make sure people know that I have started this and I have done it with My Father's help and His Son's help and that would be. The Lord Jesus the Christ and Saviour of our World that I am talking about. For without them, I would no longer be here among you all, but in some other place.

The site is: Poetry Writes & Other Stuff from Sinbad the Sailor Man
It is Now! Very easy to find. On almost all the Search Engines.
I thank you, for your time and read or any comments that you may have.

Somebody Come and Play In the Traffic With Me! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!

The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment