Thursday, October 22, 2015

The Singing Guru What.....? I Fell for It and You Should To!


Affiliate Marketing is Making a Come Back In a Big Way!


What's a singing Guru?

I surely did not know. So I did have to check it out to find out. Well we will have to admit It is a great Hook or catch phrase No?


Well folks it got me to stop and take a closer look and hell he even sold me. And as some of you know, right now I am so tight I squeak when a walk. Well that just might me these old worn out sneakers of mine.

Click Here! To Check it Out!  The Singing GuRu




I told you that I would be starting to suggest products to you all and here is one That I actually bought the other day and I have to say I love what I am seeing and hearing. And Jamie and Isaiah really over delivered for me on the First Webinar which was a day or so ago.

I am a little scatter brained and I forget things rather easily. So I am sure that If I can pick up and out some great tips that you well most likely fair better than myself. I really believe I am getting great Value from the “The Singing Guru Product” Tonight is my Second Webinar with Jamie and I can't wait to see what is going down on it tonight!

My first one was only schedule for two hours but went on over four hours And hey Isaiah Picked me out of the crowd and said he was going to use me as a case study I guess I am a little out there and all over the place with my Marketing style Compared to these guys and their laser targeted focus.

They really do make look what they are doing look easy enough for the average Joe. But I am not so average I can't wait to see if they are able to get me earning some real money or if I will be stuck to my old ways of trying to make money Pennies are nice heck $20 dollars here and there helps me but five no almost six years just to build up 70-80 dollars in Adsense money.

That folks ain't going to get me where I wish to go. And it brings me a lot of ridicule from friends and family on why are you still doing it than? They just do know or believe when I tell them the kind of money that is possible. Or they think its not possible for me to do. And Oh how badly I want to say see I finally did it!

Well I got to run because I am under the gun No I just do not want to miss anything that is going on or going to happen on the Webinar tonight.

P.S. You may have tried to click on my first Affiliate product at http://www.dipptydo.com but for some reason the linkage did not take. I think because it was linked to open in the same window. I am not sure exactly but I believe I got it fixed now.

As I tested it Today as I was correcting some issues and found that the Product was not linked to the Affiliates Funnel so that is fixed and there are now several links the Satellite Website to get you to the Offer! Test your links right after you instal them and a few hours after to make sure they are linked correctly.

Source: The Singing Guru

 

Somebody Come and Play! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!

The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment