Sunday, February 21, 2016

About Me: Who is Sinbad the Sailor? Do Any of Us Really Know Who We Are?



I am just a guy trying to get by, like every other person out there, trying to make ends meet. I have been on Social Security Disability since my last accident, which happened at a Major Fast Food Chain. In Las Vegas NV In late December 1997.

When I re-injured my back already fused; from an injury nine months earlier.

And Then My Third Back Surgery Took Place


Things got worst my wife filed for divorce and ended up leaving me. My Mother several uncles and a cousin died. I should correct myself I didn’t start getting Social Security Disability until the year of 2000 about March. Yes things were hard and I was getting a little crazy, but hey that’s life or a version of it.

True I am a Slow Learner, but it’s Time for a Change!

So here I am again trying to get back up and start walking on my own two feet. I will be trying different INTER-Net ideas and jobs such as Clickbank, Google Adsense, and some Affiliate Programs to start with. 

Maybe I’ll try eBay again. But, the first time I was buying and selling was back in the year 2000. So I bet it has changed a lot since then. So more about me, I have three great kids and a friend here and there.

I have distance myself or they from me, or almost everyone associated with my past. I was never the kind of person who is too close. I don’t know why, you really have to be around me all the time or your not. I am a loner type of guy; I guess that is what you would call it. 

I don’t really click with to many people. I guess my ex-wife felt that the hardest after my third back surgery.

A Hard Hit for Me, My Divorce

So I was trying different things, to try and get over that (My divorce). I joined a Pool League at the local bar and a Dart League, and of course I drank some, not as much as most, but enough to get lost in my situation, which naturally got better for a minute and then right back to worse.

If your truly interested in My story it is spread through out my sites and in bits and pieces. So you will have to do some seeking to see all there is to know about me. 

Clicking the sourced link below will get you started. Happy Hunting. ;o)

 

Source: Sinbadthesailorman.com

 

 Somebody Come and Play In the Traffic With Me! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!


The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!
P.S.S. Want to Work From Home? O2LifeDrops.com Get your Business Started for FREE Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment