Monday, June 15, 2015

Hey All How Are You Doing? Me Not So Good Again, I am Back to the Grinder




Well as most of you know by now I am living out of my Van again. Wow its been quite awhile since I have. I hope I can remember how to do it right.

I am staying at my cousin's property and in his camper which again as of today because of the rains here in Hebron Indiana is surrounded by flood waters and because of the previous rains is now infested with man eating mosquitoes.

You definitely don't want to turn your flashlight on in the middle of a swamp.

So I am no longer Doing what I was with the Master Mind Groups and the Toastmasters club here in Valparaiso, IN.  Gas is up and down and I am out in the country where everything is ten miles away. And my old van will eat a tank a week, easily if I let her.

So I am back to Blogging and my newest venture that I started about two weeks ago now. I am attempting to Buy and Sell Domain Names. Oh well I may never learn how to do anything just right but I still trying to.

You Can't Keep a Good Dog Down La,La,La...

Well its been raining again and I am sure the path to the camper is flooded again but as long as it is raining steady the bugs won't be so bad. Even the Dish TV is acting up because it is pouring down now.

Home Sweet Home!

So were back to this crap again.
Sunshine and blue skies where are you?

Well I'll say a little prayer that the rains stop and that I can sell some of my Domains and maybe win a lottery or two. Well small dreams have no power ya know. So Dream Big!


Somebody Come and Play In the Traffic With Me! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!

The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment