Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Okay Here Is What Has Been Going On With Me and PW&OSfStSM





Well at the end of May I was asked to leave my sister's house so she and her husband could have their alone time. I was okay with that. But then my nephew moved back home. And then her in-laws came and stayed a few weeks right after I left. Things that make ya say hmm.

Then I was hanging around for the family reunion at the end of this month. And then we lost my uncle who was like a dad to me. Then the rains came and flooded the corner lots where I was staying in a Camper.

Which made life a little less then perfect of course the rains came after I set up the campsite and wiped it out I still have puddles ever where and my fire ring is still under water. Heck we won't even mention the man eating mosquitoes.

So as I was getting all my bills paid off that is just one payment away. And  now I am waiting till the end of this month June until I get the brakes fixed on the Van. As that will be about six hundred dollars if I do them myself. All four; plus bearings and rotors for the front.

Now it looks like I am going to be hanging around to try and get the youngest Boy a running and sound car to drive and the other family reunion.

 As I am on a limited source of income things will go slowly. But I am defiantly wanting to be gone before the snows start again. If this rain is any hint to what lays ahead and in store for us this winter. I am gone baby. It would have been 19 feet by now. Wow that is a lot of snow and I don't want anything to do with it.

I am trying to get my traffic at all my Blogs/ websites jump started again. As I have been trying really hard to find another passive income stream that is more of a stream instead of the little trickling streams that I own now. I could use some real money.

So my new Venture is Flipping. I started Buying and selling Domain Names for Flipping and turning a profit but so far no luck. And the DSL out here in Hebron really sucks.

I don't know if it is my out dated computers or their water logged lines. But I been down and it feels like I have been hacked as well. But it might be just Mother Nature as she has been a real Bit_h here this month.

We have some trees down from last nights winds and rains but thank GOD we didn't get flooded again. As the Kankakee river is still under flash flood warnings in our area.

I was given a car for the boy it needs a instrument panel and a water pump and put back together. But the price was right and I can't argue the price Free is always nice but as they say nothing is free.

I got to get up there and bring It down here where I am. So I can work on it. And then I need to buy the parts and so on and so on. But Blessing always come in disguises. It will all work out in the end as they say.

I am Hoping to get the Boy a decent running four door family car with a full frame for his first car. I feel safer knowing he is surrounded by real metal. I don't know about you guys out there but I will feel better.

Ia using Flippa.com as my Auction House for my Domains and my Handle there is Sinbadthesailorman52. They were having a sixth birthday give away and I got a promo for $60.00 dollars and that gave me enough to list six more Domains for auction. Now If I could just sell them all at the BIN price.

Which I know is way to high a price for a newbie to ask but hey! You can't get "It" if you don't ask for it.

I set the Buy It Now price High to entice the late comer who really wants the Name to have to pay for It. Their all starting at One dollar which can be a bit of a risk for the newbie who is Pushing traffic for themselves.

Like me "Risk" is my middle Name Not! But it is the price we pay to play the game.

I have eleven list for auction now as of today and they need traffic so if you know someone who is looking for a great Domain Name to start their Website Now is the Time to get It before I start developing them and driving Traffic and Page rankings up.

Then we are really talking big $ Money Honey! No Chump Change websites here. Remember these are only the Domain Names make sure to do your due diligence!

1. StarsinDisguise.net
2. StarsinDisguise.org
3. DipptyDo.com
4. NeedaLawyer.website
5. PassiveStreaming.com
6. JoyfulBaby.website
7. LegalStuff.info
8. IamTakingaVaction.com
9. MonsterCookies.website
10. StarsinDisguise.info
11. IamTakingaVaction.website

I have a couple still in my Portfolio at Flippa.com as well. Well I will be working on my Blogs and Social Net-workers as long as the Internet allows me to connect.

As the weather has been pretty funky out this way here lately. If these first three don't sell by the end of the week. They'll go back into the portfolio or I'll try a re-listing and see what happens.

All the Blogger Blogs have and Ad or a parking page box with my current Auctions. The Treasure Map has a dedicated page for my portfolio as well I well be chatting them up at Facebook and Twitter.

Hey All Have a Great Day! GOD Bless You and Yours.

Somebody Come and Play In the Traffic With Me! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!

The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!


No comments:

Post a Comment