Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Well PassiveStreaming.com Did Not Get Any Bites the First Time Around







 Well PassiveStreaming.com Did Not Get Any Bites the First Time Around!




That's okay I re-listed with Flippa.com for another thirty days. I am selling the Domain Name not the Content of the Website or the website. For as little time and effort that I put into It it did drop into the low two millions for world wide ranking. I believe this is do solely to the Domain Name PassiveStreaming.com


But as with everything I am doing alone. It all suffers when I do. So I guess I need someone to partner with. But who do you trust with your babies? I don't have a problem trusting people. As long as I can see them and reach out to smack them up side of their head when they cost me money.

But those I can't reach make me a little leery and I fail to delegate my authority as I so boast. But I'd sure like to sometimes. 

It has grown so much and needs so much of my Time now and without a stable place to work and rest from or at. I am growing to weary to carry this beast much further.

I need so much and can afford so little. I know; poor, poor, pitiful me. Are we all not tired of hearing this crap from people today? It seems every forty something and under are primed for the Government to take control of their lives.

People we need to Create something new. Create something to do with people. Or provide others with needed services.

This is America the land of opportunity! For Goodness sakes what is in the water that your drinking?

Okay enough ranting. I don't remember being so lazy when I was a kid. I was always cleaning and helping my Aunt and Grandma. Cutting the neighbors grass, shoveling snow, delivering newspapers, moving furniture, roofing, raking leaves, running errands, or working the fields.

I did a lot of Garbage picking to when I was a kid but the city has made it hard for people to collect junk or scrap. To many dope heads started stealing whatever wasn't chained or nailed down.

Things change..........Times change......People change.... To many people thinking for other people and interfering in their lives. Too much Government regulations, to big of a Government who consumes to much of the taxes and hard earned income that is meant for the infrastructure of this Country.

Not enough accountability of these whom call themselves the elected representatives Of Our Country! Too much Political Correctness!

To much political correctness and to much Foreign aide to others before Home aide. This Country shouldn't be in debt to anyone! Especially any one we defeated in a World War. That is just common sense. Unconditional surrender means just that!

The way I see it those we defeated should be ran as we run Our Country. The next war will be the last war and It will be the most costly one ever; that ever was. Both in Lives and Money.

Old Albert Einstein has most likely got it right! After the next war if there is an after. We will again be fighting with sticks and stones. How much money does one man need? How much power does any man deserve? I need some coffee I guess I am grumpy tonight.

Well I wanted to let ya's all know we are the future we are the world and we have messed It up royally and It is time we get to fixing up our one and only home. I know I can't breathe in outer space.

I was so hoping to make it to mars by my sixtieth birthday of course i was hoping to be mostly robot by then also. Silly me I guess I am a nerd. I wouldn't mind owning my own time machine either.

I am selling and Buying Domains Now at Flippa.com my Handle is Sinbadthesailorman52 come check out my Auctions who knows one of them might be just what you were looking for to start you Web-property Portfolio.

Yup it is just like Monopoly well some what like It Okay Its nothing like It but it could be fun.

Do you ever find yourself rambling on about stuff? Is that a sign of Old Age or Entrepreneurial-ism?

Well I need to find a few Youtubes for my Blogger Blogs. You know I am still working from Home because Home is where you park your fanny at night or where you have an Inter-net connection. LOL ;o)

I'll catch ya's on the Flippa side Get It? Flippa side.


http://insanehealthnwealthoppertunites.blogspot.com/2015/06/well-passivestreamingcom-diddnt-get-any.html


Somebody Come and Play In the Traffic With Me! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!


The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!

 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment