Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Secrete to Success! It is to Believe in its Rewards and Your Ability to Achieve Them




Success many an author well known and brand new. Some who have never been heard from before, have written such books and still others hold conferences on success and how to achieve it. Why are we not achieving it?

The Simple Dos and Don'ts, Be a Do Bee!

Miss Barbara
I don't personally get, see, or understand these books and conferences. I never have seen, the need for these vehicles and their train of thoughts. Other then to make a buck.
One's success I believe is measured by their Happiness, their Joy, their health, and that of their Families and Friends. Their ability to just be together or apart makes no difference, whether you are rich or poor. Or even if one is smart or not so smart one can be successful.

Do Bee doers do!

When I was a little lad there was a show called "Romper Room" it had a lovely young female Teacher as its hostess, I can't for the life of me remember her name off the top of my head. 
I'll have to do a search and see if I can find her, so I can give her a mention here, but no matter who she was or even if it would have been a male teacher. I am still inclined to state for the record. 

That the message was what was most important, although she did a very good job at getting it across to us youngsters back then.

She had a "Magic Mirror" where she could see us the viewers at home and we were all Do Bee's back then. Today Do bee's and Mary Jane hold a new meaning. If "they" would have not changed their meaning from the late fifties.
It would still mean that Do Bee's were Kids that did the right things and tried really hard, and That Mary Jane was a Girl's name or a piece of peanut butter taffy. Instead of a Drug that most of us now know as Pot.

Boy the Fifties I wish I had spent some time their, I wish we could go back there.

Miss Rosemary Rapp was Her Name and She was the First Teacher of Romper Room I Believe

Do Bee and Jack in the Box

I know Miss Rosemary, who could forget her? The Hostess of the claimed1950s WGN TV's "Romper Room" which played on those old Black and White TV sets. Long into the early 1990's. 
The Show wasn't from Chicago, IL As I had originally thought. But this show became a hit however while here in Chicago, but I believe it got its start from somewhere other than here. I may be wrong I am sometimes don't you know?

Miss Rosemary Rapp started us off, I believe she was the first. Who could forget her? Not me I am a Do Bee!

She was a Great Teacher One of Which I had many of; as Would Romper Room 
Starting with Miss Rosemary. Others would follow Miss Beverly, Miss Sally, Miss Nancy, Miss Louise, to name a few. 

But It is Their Messages That Sticks Like Glue. 
Although I am much older now, I don't think we ever get much wiser than we are by the time we reach the age of five or six.
If by this time we do get the basics down and learned we will be damn lucky to ever achieve these basic instincts. Or ever learn how to discern the Truths from the Lies that this life throws at us daily today. 
In this day and age of self pleasure... Most of us think only of ourselves and our own happiness. In a age where Information is more available than it has ever been. We are all as dumb as little lambs but we are nowhere near as innocent. 

Do Be Doer's, Do!

I stumbled upon Miss Beverly's Obituary today, so I thought I try to do a little Poem about the messages she and the other Ladies posed to and for us Little One's of five and six years of age. Miss Beverly was my, Romper Room Teacher

Beverly Braun, 1930-2010
Host of children's show 'Romper Room' in 1960s
May 25, 2010|By Trevor Jensen, Tribune reporter

Beverly Braun reached thousands of children with lessons on how to be a "Do Bee," rather than a "Don't Bee," as host of the morning television show "Romper Room" in the 1960s.

A former teacher, "Miss Beverly" led daily schoolroom sessions on WGN-TV that featured lucky children on a small classroom set and concluded with her naming an equally lucky bunch she saw through her "Magic Mirror."

Mrs. Braun, 79, died of complications from breast cancer on Wednesday, May 12, in Park Ridge, said her daughter, Wendy. She was a longtime resident of Glenview.


My Little Poem Do Be Do(s) and Don'ts


Do be yourself, don't be anyone else
Do be creative
Do be quiet
Do be still

Do be a listener
Do be gentle
Do be fair
Do be kind, don't be mean please mind

Do talk, and do walk, and do this with GOD
Do be honest
Do be true
Do be fruitful and multiply, always do try

Do be just and just be you
Do be faithful with your please and thank you's
Remember to be kind
Do be good and mind

Do your best to
Honor thy Mother and thy Father
Do be a lover of another
Do be a dancer
Do be a singer
 and
Remember to fill this world with laughter

Don't forget to stop and smell the roses
Don't forget to work and then play
Don't forget to be true just 
Do Bee do!

Don't laugh when others cry!
Remember you don't have to always, ask why
Just do be a doer Do Bee
Do be happy all of you

Do Bees 
Please won't you?
 I see
Maryjane and Beverly and Nancy too!
I see Rosemary, Sally and Louise
and
I see you!

A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man


Somebody Come and Play If you would like to "Join" in the fun of creating writes and articles for royalties, and Earn while you Learn with us all here at Wikinut.com
Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play with Us all here at Wikinut.com


Somebody Come and Play! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!

The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment