Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Why is It That I Am Using Three Different Pay Per Click Publishers





First off what is a Pay Per Click Publisher? Well it is basically a company and/or Site that allows and supports your Original written Works, Ideals, Art, ie. E-Books, Photos, Paintings, Short Stories, Sound Bites, And/or Tracks and Videos.

To be Posted and maintained from the Internet and the World Wide Web. They Offer various types of Word editors or processors.

Templates, widgets, and various things to make this easy for you to do. They most times offer a 50/50 split  or better, and offer Down-line shares as well or tier building.

Those under you that you bring into the program earn you a commission for the length of their membership or a said period of time on the works they produce.

I use Triond.com cause they support all these Options plus they were My First, Pay Per Click Publisher and were refer to me by a Neopoet friend "Loved"

(There is a post from Neopoet.com somewhere here I believe on my Website: http://www.sinbadthesailorman.org 

And in one of my Blogs that explains how I got started with this all.)

Here We Go, Let Me Try and Break Down My Pay Per Click Publisher's Some for You All

Triond.com is the most powerful in terms of offerings and support on the technical end, but It lacks policing or a stringent monitoring program for their publishers.

Once they come to terms with themselves to start such a program, they shall be a leader within this industry of that I am sure of. For they have all that is needed to rocket their publishers to the top of the search  engines. 

Go and Check Them Out and You Will See What I am Talking About

Their Other problem is That they over advertise on the Poetry Writes page as well as others! 

You can use my Triond writes widgets or click on any Triond.com links within in the teasers here at my site or simply type in their address Triond.com to sign up but, if you use the other options here on my site you will be placed within my down-line and as I continue to grow so will those within my down lines.  

Note: Triond has discontinued their widget.

Down Lines and Followers are very important within Pay Per Click Publishing sites. For these are your Path Builders and they are the ones that will start or clear a path and keep it open and active. There-for leading traffic back to you and your Works, Social Sites, and your Websites.

Triond also offers and Addthis feature with many, many places to add your works, along with an Adsense association, which allows you to use your Adsense account if you have one. And if you are ready for one Triond.com is a great place to Kick Start one off.

And stick with Triond.com for like I said once they impalement a editorial program, Bam! They'll be off to the races, and they will kick butt and be taking names.

You must be approved by Google to get one an Adsense account that is. Which is easy enough to do once your reach a certain set of standards and traffic. Go check out Google Ad-sense there is a link in here on my Website somewhere.

Why am I not using only Triond? Well Triond is a third world country Site based in the Middle East I believe. I am writing this off the top of my head today, sorry I'll check in to it deeper as I get more time to do so. And they pay in US dollars.

Where as wikinut.com (small w) pays in Euros which currently is stronger than our US dollar a little more bang for my effort. Plus they have a template format and a strong community with an excellent Monitoring program.

These Two features alone have increased my efforts with earnings, greatly within wikinut.com over those I've done with Triond.com. The Freedom there within their editor as it relates to style is very limited and this aides with their earnings, I am sure, but it takes some of the joy out of writing there.

As well this Publisher is strictly text based minded, although you can place Sound, Photos, and Videos within your writes it doesn't seem to support these items as individuals items, as does Triond.com.

All that being said, wikinut is one of my top earners as of today and gets a great traffic response to my promoting. That I do at Twitter.com.

Where as Twitter wants to restrict my posting some of Triond.com links at times and says it is marked as spam, I guess, but I get around this by posting my Authspot links in my Facebook fan page. Which will shortening the Triond link and then I have no problems promoting my Poems with Triond at Twitter.

So wikinut is a little easier to promote at Twitter than Triond is. For me anyways because I write a lot of Poetry. Plus it is in the European arena of the world and thus is in a different section of the World Wide Web and Internet community.

I am expanding my reach by writing with different Sites and Companies within different parts of the world and with different audiences.

Note: wikinut only offers a share of what appears to be a single income stream. That they have with their Advertisers at this time in July 2011 whereas Triond has at least two with their advertisers and Adsense share.

Which bring us to Hubpages.com. Who as of this posting July 2011 is much like wikinut.com and in the formatted Text Business end of the spectrum, but It is based in the US and has several income sharing options, they pay in US dollars, they have their own Ad share program, along with an Amazon affiliation program, and an eBay.com share option, And an Ad-sense share option. All three also offer an Affiliate option as well.

So I hope you are beginning to understand my thinking as why I write for at least three Publishers. As of today I write for only these three. As I need to build an equal balance at them all, in reference to writes/works as to see who truly is more profitable to write for.

Well they all seem to follow some hidden industry standard. As they all pay roughly the same at the moment, but the works to profit ratio is not yet the same for all three of my accounts. My wikinut account has 125 works my Triond account has about 70 and my Hubpages only 31 works.

I have about one year with both Triond and wikinut and only nine months with Hubpages, but again I was out of commission for a good two months of actual work time.

So I still don't know what is what, as a comparison between them for they all serve a purpose unto themselves. So Hey I'll just keep posting at them all until they equal out in works and then they will give me and you a better Ideal.

My gut is telling me as things stand today Hubpages is my best option, then wikinut, and then Triond, but if I hone and sharpen my skills more than I have.

Triond offers the most artistic freedom. wikinut the strongest earning for the work. And Hubpages the strongest earning capabilities. And naturally this is only an opinion.


Somebody Come and Play! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!

The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment