Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Power of Learning SEO (Search, Engine, Optimizations) An Introduction





The First of a Little Series of Writes on These Many, Many Sections of Optimizing of One's Own Writes, Pages, and Sites.

The Power of Learning SEO (Search, Engine, Optimization)
An Introduction the introduction to these future writes can be found on my Website: Poetry Writes & Other Stuff from Sinbad the Sailor Man or PW&OSfStSM

On the Teaser page: Titled, It Does Happen 61- 64
http://www.sinbadthesailorman.net Dot Com and Dot Org

This Write Will be About the Little I Know of Keywords

What are Keywords?

Well that will depend on who you are and what it is that you are doing, are you a: Buyer, Reader, Seller, Biblical Fanatic, or just someone who wants to get traffic to their sites?

There is much competition for these cherished and coveted first page positions; of any Search Engine.  In fact you can pay to be put there by these Search Engines. It is one of the many different ways they  earn, along with adverts.

Folks there is gold in them there hills. Many already know this, it is why so many are using improper techniques to try to gain these coveted positions; with Black Hats and Invisible Text, and a never ending list of new forming tactics.

I am new to this venture, I’ve not been around all that long doing the Adsense thing, along with the Affiliate thing, and what it is I am doing here and now as I write this write; the Pay Per Click Publishing thing.

With that said let us get to know a little about Keywords. I am going to use my site as a reference point, because it is what I know and it is by Luck or Design working, that which I am doing, that is.

First off will we have to know is it a new site, page, or write that we are dealing with.
Although the tactics are the same designing a new site or work, will give you more opportunities to tweak the key words.


As you will have to use what is, that is already available to you, on a work, and already up and created site.

But, since I StumbleUpon what it is that I am doing and still learning and my site was up already, we will use these examples. Noticed I used caps to the words StumbleUpon. Why? Because this is a name of a site I use, it is now a key word of mine.

How?  Now I can link It to any other write. Because I have a Profile Page there or a logical reason to send you there. But, more on that later, it will come under future writes on  Building Communities and Social Networking tactics.

So My Site started out as a personal site or web page. But, It has since grown into another type of site. The monetized personal page. Again I have Capped some words such as My Site. And again I can now link to any page within my site or to any other URL address, where I am  or my works are.

This will come later under the Linking section of SEO as well Communities and Social Networks.

To be a good SEO user one should first learn how to become the best searcher they can or how to make the best Queries they possibly can.  

So lets get to some Keywords. How to do this will become more apparent as you keep trying to do it.

By paying extra special attention to the little details around your works. Lets look at my sites title: Poetry Writes & Other Stuff from Sinbad the Sailor Man Can you see the four key words I use as Meta Tags?

I didn’t even know what a Meta Tag was, let alone that I had them, when I first begun.

They are Poetry Writes and Other Stuff these are tags that your Blog and Hosting company may or may not have provided you a place or a section to fill out, when at first you set up your site.

They are your works or sites main subjects, and the words related to what is it that you are doing?

You can find them by first off looking for repeating words or like words that associate with and to these main words. Those are now some of your keywords.


Now they need be natural words you can’t sit there entering these words over and over as often as you can, as some will try to do.

Another Black Hat tactic. It makes for poor reading and then, *click* your reader is gone. Now sort these words to their importance to you and your content. This sounds like a lot of work and it is, but it is part and parcel to learning the beast of SEO.

Now sort them to the importance of others; say your readers, those who advertise with you, what it is that is going on in the streams around you, the Hot Topics of the Day, News Flashes, etc. etc.

Now find out how you can make them relate to the outside world. Who may or may not become your readers.

When I created my site I had no plan. I did it piece by piece, day by day, until eureka it hit me, just what it was that people were talking about. And how they were doing it with SEO.

Now most of these were talking in the technical terms, and of doing things within their coding and HTML. Which I don’t yet know enough about to feel comfortable enough in doing.

So I don’t, but I can use Keywords and Associations well enough. Oh and there is a little story at my site on what I believe gave me the insights I now seem to have, its somewhere in there, at my site.

Or it may be at my wikinut.com Pay Per Click Publisher’s site.
Well it's out there somewhere.

So lets now break it down here. Where and how I got my key words that make me so easily searchable and findable within the top pages. 

If not the first few pages when people hit my keywords. Well firstly who am I.

*Warning* Note: most do not use their real name for fear of harm which is a real possibility in today’s crazy world.

I would suggest you start and stick with a Pen Name. But I didn’t and it's way too late for me now. I could never pull that much info from the WORLD WIDE WEB. So always be cautioned, to what you post, for once it is posted and up there it's always there.

If some one else has copied or downloaded it, and you can bet your last buck someone out there has. It can always be re-posted over and over again.



My Real Name:  Donald, Beres Jr.

Now this has become a keyword that I didn’t create. But the engines did. It is a search term that became Key to me by associations to my other sites or from them, where I used my real name.

My Pen Name: Sinbad the Sailor Man it is also an associated Keyword. How? By it being present at all my writes and comments and poems. And in every one of my writes or at all my Blog comments, My Social Networks, as well as My Book Marks and My Indexers.

See these Search Engines will do the work for you, all you need to do is, give it a little time and pay close attention to what it is they are associating with you.
What is it that I do: Well I write poetry and I do other stuff. Now these words that became associated here, include the words that are already associated with the word Poetry.

I didn’t think that would be as many as it is, but it is a lot. Poet, Poems, Names of Poets, and Names of famous Poems, Writes, and on. and on it goes. These words have catalogs with associated words.

My Site and my Social Sites: Now because I keep my common Pen Name and I have Branded myself with It.

It Happened either by accident or design. Do you see where I am coming from. I do things repeatedly by nature, but you can do them by design.

My signature sign off at my sites and some of the sites I use and participate in, is: Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

I did this because, Sinbad the Comedian was always coming up on my searches.

Along with Popeye the Sailor Man and Sinbad the Sailor of Old.

I do these searches weekly, to see where I rank and what is ranking with me. This gives me Ideas on how to associate with these others, that are ranking high within these Search Engines as well.

I have a lot of Black Hat users, that now will pop up within my queries, but when I see them, if they are not to my liking or have included me in some way. I report them and they are almost always took down or no longer found.

Even though they are still ranking, you can’t see their Site's.


In other words their Search Engine findings have been blocked or turned off by the Search Engines that the complaint was made with.

So we see here how I am able to be ranked. With Keywords, if any searches are done with these words and include my other keywords, it will increase the findings on my content.

If writes and sinbad are a query,  if poetry and Sinbad are a query, if other stuff and Sinbad are a query. It will almost always find a whole first page of findings, because of the associations within these Keywords.

But, take Note: I didn’t set out to use these Keywords. I found them within these Search Engines. By doing my weekly searches it is the reasoning behind me saying if you become a great searcher, you shall find that what you seek.

Searching is half of your SEO battle plan and who better to learn from than the Top Dog. That’s right Google, It has a wealth of SEO info and adds to it all the time.

Also take Note: That this took a certain amount of time to come to fruition or of age. I did and still do a lot of work, Posting and Socializing, but I have only been, so active for about nine months now.

And three of those I had no internet connection of my own. It takes some years, to get where I am now and so soon with my Keywords. So what are my site and myself's keywords you might be still wondering, I know I always do.

For it seems that for some reason people are always trying to keep me in the dark. Well I will list some here for you. These can be and some are now my Meta Tags and plain old write Tags as well.

Donald, Beres Jr: My real name *Warning* take caution if you go this route!

Sinbad

Sinbad the Sailor

Sinbad the Sailor Man: Also because, of my web address: sinbadthesailorman

Note: Now you can and should incorporate these in your Tags and Meta Tags. Not these, for they relate to me and not you.

Poetry
Writes
Other Stuff  Note: Any of these with a qualifier such as Sinbad or my full Pen Name these will increase findings, because it too, is one of my Keywords

Religion-Sinbadthesailorman: Because I have written on this subject, it has become associated with me.

Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man: Because I participate with commenting and this is How I sign off or end the comment always!

Along with my writes and poetry Sign Offs:  A thought by Sinbad the Sailor Man or by Sinbad the Sailor Man

Here now we have about a dozen or so associated keywords and there is a possibility that you can by association become or seem to be an authority, on a subject. Which I wasn’t trying to do, but by what the engines are reporting I may some day be.

What makes these that I now use KEY, is that they all relate to one another and me. Which is key in optimizing your Keywords, but is slightly a different story when finding those that others want to find.

Well I hope today’s write on: The Power of Learning SEO (Search, Engine, Optimization) has helped you all in so small way.


Thank you for your time in reading or any comments that you may have.


Somebody Come and Play! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!

The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment