Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Alexa Learn to Use It! View It! And Understand It!



SEO Hints and Tips come from many different resources are you looking for them? Do you Do what they call a vanity search? I call it Knowing your competition and who is sharking you and your Sites or Writes. 

Alexa Some Say It Works and Some say it is Worthless! 

I Do Not!

 

wikinuts Alexa Screen Shot

I do not understand the ones saying it is worthless. To me it has endless opportunities even in the free mode version of itself, endless opportunities. If you know what you are looking for and too.

It has taken me some time to learn something from what it is. I was seeing by checking out this sites Information daily and the abundance of that information.

Today I found this information at wikinut's results page. I don't know if the screenshot is working so let me get this right, and up for you before I continue.

OK It is working. I was getting an image tag an no picture, so I wanted to make sure I wasn't wasting my time. If you check the Analytics and the queries out you will see my Signature Sign Off there in the number ten position. I don't know how I been missing this, well I do. I have been very busy working at Hubpages.com trying to increasing my writes and followings there all this month.

But what is the big deal you're asking yourselves? Well take a look at who I am now associated with. My every own Pay Per Click Publisher wikinut.com. And how did this come about? Do you think was it my writes or my comments or both of them? I don't know, but I know it had to be them why? Because there it is my signature sign off Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Now Let's Check Out my top Site PW&OSfStSM Dot Net


PW&OSfStSM Dot Net


Again I don't know what it all means just yet. I have not sat down and read all of the details yet. Who has the time for that? I do, Now! Or at least I need to make time, because this is a big deal for an SEO campaign. Or anyone trying to learn SEO.

To be associated with those in your Subject matter or within the field of subject matter is a big deal. For a newbie or an old pro. 

This to me is very good news because whatever I am doing it is or was working. As I missed the day that this showed up on wikinut's Alexa page. The first time, by working elsewhere and not doing my daily rounds, or my Vanity Searches.

So What is a Vanity Search Anyways?

 

Vanity Search

OK a vanity search is just that you search you and your terms and SEO and Branding devices to see where they are being ranked or if they are being ranked, within the Search Engines.

I knew to do this a long time ago I learnt it from a Site build it course, back in 2003
I learn to find myself and my devices by learning search querying and search strings or Keywords and Keyword Phrases.

And when I sat down and dreamt this all up three years ago. I could never remember to do the things I have learn and been studying these last ten or so years. Off again and on again trying to earn on the Internet and then the World Wide Web. But there is a story floating around to what happened and how I came back to try this one more time this earning from the Web.

So the Vanity Search here, I added the term dot net to my Signature Sign Off. But now remember, I do have many learning disabilities. Along with some physical ones, as well. Or I once had them? No I still have much/many troubles, remembering short term stuff.

I still have vision problems and I still have emotional problems that I struggle with daily. Alone with many little clicks and ticks that keep me getting up and down and away from my computer. Which only adds to my memory problem.

I have Many log books and notebook that most likely mean squat to others or to me sometimes and if I weren't alone and by myself I could never get things even close to being done, or at least done right.

This Is a Fast Turn and Burn Write Why?

Opportunity has knocked and I did not hear the doorbell ring. I was off doing something else I thought would be more valuable to me at the time she came a knocking.
But hopefully I can drag her back into my grasps or at least get her to talk to me again.

I am doing that just now by writing this write and trying to spark some flow or a trickling back to where it first appeared. There when this Search string/ term my sign off appear at wikinut's Alexa results page or Analytics Page.

Opportunities, come and go and If we are not seeking them out, they'll pass us right by. I have said it once or twice a good comment is worth its weight in traffic.

Well I hope you see that Alexa is a valuable tool once you start to see what it can provide you with and that is the most important thing when dealing with this fast paced business that we are in, Information!


Somebody Come and Play! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!

The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment