Saturday, August 22, 2015

Hello All, I Was Just Reading Some Business Tips at My wikinut Publisher's Site When…




Hello All, I was just reading some business tips and other writes at my wikinut Publisher's Site when…
One of our Member's friend here at wikinut.com seen the unseen an obvious idea that some how we have all seemed to have over looked. True our works are already tabled and organized, but these tables are not searchable pages or list of content, for our viewers they are for us and wikinut staff members.

Creating Developing and Marketing an Interactive Table of Contents

 

Me writing at Lisa's Lounge

Creative Thinkers, Writers, and Editors alike need faster and more efficient ways to move traffic to their sites and it is a brain twisting and mind boggling thing to drive this traffic. Table of contents or TOC's are rather boring and dull things in traditional print.

But today on these live web pages we can make them into any shape or form that our little creative minds can come up with, to the simple link of text, to a youtube video, a Sound bite of streaming text spoken by yourself or a narrator, a windows presentation, a slide show, etc.etc.

Today I am going to start building a simple text TOC that is linkable to other web pages of my works, that now number over One Hundred writes here at wikinut.com alone. I will be using a new spreadsheet writer so it may take some time to enter all the text again. For some reason my copy and paste is not cooperating today.

Poems by Sinbad the Sailor Man Located on wikinut.com TOC Page Development.


My Diver's Certs


On my Website Poetry Writes and Other Stuff from Sinbad the Sailor Man
You'll find these types of Text Links. A simple and to the point, block of text stating this poem is Published and then its Publisher where it is published at and whom with. And a text link to its page on the web. I have a standard format to my site and its pages sort of, I don't hold to it too tightly though.

I do mix it up a bit, but my site in all actual accounts is a advertising Table of Context with sections of helpful hints, a blog roller, with what it is about, to keep new and return visitors informed on what I am doing. It contains ads from Google's Adsense, and Ad Space I sell or rent monthly. I also have an affiliation with Amazon.com on my site and some of its pages.

I have future plans and the intent of adding other items and Ebooks about my favorite Hobbies and Interest, like SCUBA Diving, Billiards, Eight & Nine ball mostly, and Motorcycling. Along with a little bit of the Salty Sea Dog's zeal for His God and Savior the Lord Jesus, The Christ.

The site is and has been being revamp since July 3rd. of this year 2010 so it is a never ending work in progress and progression. Sinbadthesailorman.net  Sinbadthesailorman.com  Sinbadthesailorman.info or  Sinbadthesailorman.org the site is Poetry Writes and Other Stuff from Sinbad the Sailor Man

I have started Branding my pen name and now I have two other addresses sinbadthesailorman.net and sinbadthesailorman.org which all lead the viewer back to Poetry Writes and Other Stuff from Sinbad the Sailor Man Dot com. But as of this post it is still the Old Dot com the New Dot info the sitedelux builder's web pages that you are being directed to.

I am hoping to soon get Its rebuilding done and moved onto the WordPress themed site. Which is the New dot com version of the Old treasure map looking website.


From my Website Poetry, Writes and Other Stuff you are able to find my wikinut profile page and my Triond profile page, one or two of my blogs, and my Facebook profile page and wall, and my site Poetry Writes and Other Stuff from Sinbad the Sailor Man's Fan Page at Facebook also.


Somebody Come and Play! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!

The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!


No comments:

Post a Comment