Sunday, August 23, 2015

My Blog is an Interactive Table of Content or a TOC

A while back I was reading up on Business tips and tricks others here at wikinut were doing and I stumbled upon an ideal from one of our members about TOC's or Tables of Content, for our viewers after researching this some I decided this was a very time consuming endeavor. So I had been creating a TOC, but it is not a traditional Table of Content.

The Non-traditional Table of Content or a TOC


Well I am new to Blogging so I didn't have a lot at first to say, and I had three Blogs already, two WordPress Blogs and a Blogger Blog.

I really love the WordPress Blogs I like their ease of use and all of the features it has available. I especially love the preview snapshot of the links outward bound a little snapshot of that website, before you leave the Blog.

I use this feature all the time, if the site looks crappy I usually don't leave the Blog to visit this other link or website until I have checked out more of the Blog itself.

So as I was saying, I knew I wanted a Blogger Blog because that is a Google ordinated Blogger. There I would be able to use my Adsense account and place my Affiliations links in with no charge or extra work involved. Blogger has this already in place for you.

Where as you will need to upgrade to do this in WordPress I believe. Yes I am almost sure that is the case, that once you upgrade you can Monetize that WordPress Blog, but not until you upgrade or at least I am not able to do it with the copy I have which is the free copy, but I still love it and as soon as I can afford to upgrade I most definitely will be doing just that.

So since I started back in July of this year 2010 I have been placing my writes in this WordPress Blog


Only because I was so busy, building the Social Networking part of my website. And I truly didn't have the extra time to make up a bunch of Blogs. So I was placing everything that I had Published into my WordPress Blog that is every thing I placed with Triond and then with wikinut.

And then I linked those short little blocks of information back to my personal website Poetry, Writes and Others Stuff from Sinbad the Sailor Man and to my Neopoet.com workshop site, and latter I would link them to their perspective PPC Publishers Triond or wikinut.

These little Blog posts then became short links on my website. As before these little posts were call Teasers on my site and they still are. For they were just parts of poems I had already written and placed into my website.

I did this partial posting of poems as to, not clog up or bog the individual pages with down loading time. Now text usually loads very quickly, but that is not the case with the many different structured poems I had.

I had also limited these teasers to Four a page which built my page content up, and allowed for faster load times of the other content which was soon to be three Ads and a personal ad space rental area, paid directly to me.

I haven't rented any yet, but I am still way up in the 21-22 millions for traffic ranking. Until I get down into the one million or hundred thousands I don't expect to rent any of these spaces for what I am asking for them, but you never know.

So though these poems and writes are not in any specific order they are still a table of Content


As where this was a formal Table of Content it would be most likely Alphabetized or in a chronological order. Here in this Blog they are not. Not just yet and may never be here.

But the TOC I am trying now to build for my personal website, I am hoping to make more Formal and Alphabetized. That other article I was referring to is Creating, Developing and Marketing an interactive Table of Contents.

Somebody Come and Play If you would like to "Join" in the fun of creating writes and articles for royalties, and Earn while You Learn with us all here at Wikinut.com

Simply click this link and Grow as You Go Come and Play with Us all here at Wikinut.com

Somebody Come and Play! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!

The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!


No comments:

Post a Comment