Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Promote, Promote, Promote! Where, When, and How?

My original thought was to make this a round instead of a rectangle. But I could not easily place it in the right or left hand corner as well as the center position.

Plus I want to make sizable and transparent. And I want to improve upon the  image as well. Maybe adding Color?

I still need to improve upon it as I intended to keep It as PW&OSfStSM's  Company Logo. It will need to be down sized to a 150x190px. It is currently 351x490px.

"Hooked on Our Saviour's Cross" by Donald Beres Jr. March 3rd 2012 
  My First attempt at rendering a Company Logo.


Learn from those who have learned, watch the Top Ten! Pay attention copy their steps, do as they are doing it now! Check all the information on your sites and pages that you can! Schedule your postings, spread them around, make them clickable.


Stop Watching the Pot and Start Cooking!


Promoting, How to Do This and Where to Do It.

Well I've only really started doing this steady and hard since the 3rd of July 2010, but I have been playing around and recording information since 2001. I knew Twitter was going to be big when I first saw it come on the scene.

And I kinda thought Facebook would fare well, but not as well as it has. Youtube was and still is a big hit. I wish I still had all my video camera's and sound equipment.

Not that you need all that much to get up and running any more, a good microphone and a high quality web camera can and will get you up and running in no time or just join and use other Youtuber's videos, but first get their permission if, they are not public domain videos.

Why Promote? Well here at wikinut I have been running my own little tests to see what happens when I do post and when I don't. Say when I post at Twitter and then at Facebook and then at Myspace. Now mind you these are only my tests, for my pages! I am only using content here at wikinut and using my sites alone for these tests.

I must say they are not all equal in numbers or followers. My biggest account is with Facebook, then Twitter, then Myspace. 932 followers, 764 followers, and then a measly 14 friends. So the tests are not fair in any sense of the word, but they do give me an idea what happens here at wikinut when I post and when I do not post on them.

Also I am talking about only my wikinut postings, and not others postings here at wikinut as each writer will have a different number of factors that could or would change the results. We here at wikinut have the advantage of the use of our stats, a great tool stats, if you know how to use them. I would suggest if you don't know you learn quickly.

If nothing else view them every time you log in, they will start to paint you a picture. Now my tests are in no way set up to be say, a test that a true company would design and use to rank with. But they give me the simply truth in that the Numbers do not lie. No matter where or how much of my content I post the views change greatly.

Now I have to take in account that wikinut and all of us here cause and organic increase in numbers with every new posting, because we are nosy and want to see who is posting what, it is just the nature of the machine. The more followers we have and interact with here, drives more traffic. Traffic within in and without our closed community. But with that in mind the numbers just do not lie!


Once You Start You Can Never Stop!


The Wave and the Roll, after you have reached a threshold this begins to accrue naturally.


The wave or the roll is cause by content that is already created and is being viewed or reviewed. Now this happens more frequently with linked pages, versus unlinked pages for this reason alone if the viewer likes the first write or just because their nosy, I think it's the latter myself, but it doesn't matter. LOL a little poet humor there, but the outcome is the same, for the numbers are only telling us, the viewer-ship of the works and not the actual length of time of the visit at these works.

If you post on a regular schedule you will cause a wave, especially when your content is linked to your other content or to others content, that is linked with your content. The wave is the bottom line in the graph, it is registering your clicks on the ads on your page. The roll is the top line which depicts the views or click through.

Now it has to be a logical link, it can't be nonsensical, otherwise the viewer will stop viewing the links, because they become annoyed by them, it is just that simple. The wave is what eventually will earn your income or drive it, but how do you drive the wave or the roll?

By linking and promoting like content. Now if you have works outside of wikinut.com you should always link them back to wikinut.com IF, I said your roll numbers are driving you to create and they should be as soon as your stats, they start falling.

Only with Like content or Brand New content, and your links to them leading out and back in, are you going to see an increase in your waves. This linkings should never happen at random, otherwise the Viewers will stop clicking and leave! They don't, I repeat don't like boxes or traps! Even if they don't know that this is what it is. A random link that has no reasoning to be linked with this current page is a trap or a box!

So never create a link that has little or nothing to do with your site or your pages. A link for no reason or with no reasoning will stop a viewer dead in his tracks. Now there are always exceptions to the rule! If you're comparing or promoting another of your websites or pages, but always give a little message to the viewer so they aren't deaf and blind to the reason you are sending them this particular link.

Which has nothing to do with this particular topic, site, or page they're currently on or at. I.E. of a little message for unrelated content links "Other works by this Author", "My other sites", "If you like this you should try this" etc, etc.

Links are a natural pathway builder, which will drive views, which is the roll and the clicks that come because of the views, is the wave. When done correctly remember like content, or same Author, or same subject, or self promoting your other sites.

Because I know for a fact, if the link doesn't have something to do with the former page. I am done clicking and I am not staying! UNless! By chance it has something I am also interested in. And this is rarely the case so, I become annoyed, as will these other viewers, for our time is precious to us!


You Have to Find the Mentor Just Above You To Grow!


Twitter and Facebook, Posting and Promoting

my Graph from July 9th till



These two Sites drive views like no other, no doubt about it at all! From all my tests. From 32 views twice a week to 1200 views after just 8 to 12 hours of posting them at one or the other or both of Twitter and Facebook. Now I know this shouldn't be the case, but for reasons unbeknownst to me, it seems to always be the case.

After a simple stream of posts on these two especially. It is as if, these posts were brand new to the viewers. Because they have all been posted before, but still not everyone has seen them. As a matter of fact it is likely many haven't seen them.

Because of the rotations of the walls and rollers, or the time of day. The new is piled upon the old. So you need to keep this in mind most people do not look at the older postings on these sites, as they are just too active and busy being added too.

Facebook is less tolerant than Twitter is with your postings. You may get a spamming warning or a complaint from a follower on Facebook, but seldom on Twitter.

So I went and got a fan page on Facebook, but the Fan page still posts to my home page's wall, everything I post to it, but yet, I get no complaints or warnings from the fan page postings, from Facebook or my followers, but still I only post on Monday mornings about 3:30 am Until I have posted all of my wikinut or my Triond works, along with some of my Clickbank
e-books or other products.

And then again on Wednesday early morning, all of the other publishers works in a lump or all of them from 3:30 am till they are all posted.

I also will post some of my new works from Hubpages now and Poetrysoup and any new income stream or potential income stream, just to see if and how they react or drive my traffic here at wikinut.com.



Somebody Come and Play! Earn as You Learn and Grow as You Go!


I don't need to run any more test for myself now. I now know If I schedule my posting of my new works with a few related links, I will cause my roll and waves to grow in size and in frequency. If I use my other works from my other publishers, I will grow traffic streams and pathways. To all the locations were my works are and can be seen.

Bookmarkers Digg, Stumbleupon, Reddit and the Many Others.

I also use these sites they are very good at getting Like content out and noticed! But you must work your membership at these sites and find those who are looking for your niche or style of writing. Mine was mostly poetry and still is, but it is also of a Religious nature and I guess.

And now a Political nature even though I am not at all that political, I think anyways, but only time will tell. Hot subjects and trends and pleasurable things are great traffic builders, but they lose their value overnight. That is my opinion and we all have at least one.

Also if you are striving to build your income streams, you must have other streams, the more you have the steadier the flow will become. If you are using PayPal to collect this will become more apparent.

If you are using companies with threshold payments it will take some time to see your increases. I have made over 15.00$ US so far, but have only collected .70 cents. So don't give up this is the way it works for most of us. Until we can get all the pieces working in unison like a well oiled machine.

I have stated on my website that this Pay Per Click Publishing business is not for the lazy at heart or of any other kind of laziness. It requires steady work, not hard work, but steady and continual additions.

Always re-read and go over your works find the incorrect phrasings, the misspellings, and unclear ideas. Then enhance them if you can, link them to your other works here at wikinut.com and your other Publishers.

Keep your works on top of the new heaps, or on top of all the other new content added daily by making them the very best you can.

Because they will work as long as they are posted. Great record keepers should fare well with this kind of work, as long as they can create. And great creators should fare very well, as long as they can keep great records and schedules.

So on and on it goes. Make your plan and believe me, you need one, it needs to be mapped out! What it is you will do and how you will do it, to make it a reality.

Get a picture in your mind and don't let it out of your sight! Keep doing it, till it happens! It will happen if you grow as you go.

Somebody Come and Play! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!

The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment