Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Developing Your Traffic How do You Do That!





Traffic! Traffic! Traffic! How do I get my traffic? Why am I having such a hard time getting traffic? Many Question this every day traffic comes for many a reason, but if you provide the wheel or the vehicle, it can get to you a lot easier.

 

 

Promote Promote Promote!

Hey You Already Told Us Its Not Working Why?

Well did you build your traffic wheel? Did you create a pathway? Why Not! 
Ah no one told you to do so, well why would they? 
They think you should already know to do this, that's why.


No one ever completes the picture. I don't because I forget most of the time to do it. And I forget that you don't know, what I know. And you think you know everything. Well come on now! I know I don't know everything!

And I never claimed I did! Some of this is gotta be your doing as well. I can show and tell, but if you don't try and fail, and then apply what you learn from it. I can't help you get anywhere.

You can start by one being found, being recognized, and being constantly around upon the Web. How? I did it by getting a Gravatar from http://en.gravatar.com/

Which I found from Wordpress.com or from their Blog programs. This is one place to start, but it needs things to Associate you with.

What Things Can I Associate My Gravatar With?

 

My Gravatar Images

Well HTML pages or Website addresses. Wow really! Yes really. Here are some of my Gravatars that you have seen here at wikinut.com. Or maybe at Facebook.com or at Triond.com or even Hubpages.com.

As well many other Sites. Or possibly during a web search of yours, I came up in. Somewhere out there, at any of the many Search Engines. I am there waiting to be seen and/or Found are you?

Above are some of my Gravatars take a look at them have you seen them?

What the Gravatar program does is basically change your Image across the board or in sections of where your at. And it provides a central place to see where you are at and where you work at or play at. As well the Images and other Names that you go by. Whatever info you give it. It relays.

What Info Should I Give It?

 

Upper half of my Gravatar Profile Page


Well that's up to you entirely I can show and tell you what I give it. But a picture is worth a thousand words Yes or No?

Oops, I need to update my phone numbers here.

Now a Gravatar alone won't get the job done, Pen Names and SEO Devices along with Widgets, Buttons, and texts links at you Websites and in your Profile pages pointing at them will! If you have one. If not give a serious consideration to getting one. A Website that is, and as many Profile Pages as you can handle or care to handle.

Setting it up before you get too involved in building your wheel was the way to make this work to Its best teaching and directing powers, but if you're not just starting out. No worries you'll just have to be a little more creative and do a little more work.

If you don't get out in the World Wide Webs eyes, you will never get too far. Unless someone brings the Web to you. It could happen, but it seldom happens this way.

The Bottom Half of My Gravatar Profile Page

 

Bottom Half of My Gravatar Profile Page


Here you can plainly see where I can be found and you can click from the Gravatar Profile page these Links to go to my Profiles and Websites. The ones I own and have monetized, and the ones I socialize within and on. 

Know these links are part of my Traffic Wheel. This Page is, but only one spoke of the wheel in the Hub. The Hub is my Web site. Which is located in three different parts of the World Wide Web Dot Net, Dot Org, and Dot Com. They are Inter-nets of themselves or sections of the World Wide Web.

This is why I have the three domains that two the Dot Org and the Dot Net redirect to my Dot Com. Do you need three domains or more I would think no you can do this branching out into the World Wide Web in many other different ways.

What are Widgets, Buttons and Badges?

 

Hubpage Widget and a Facebook Badge


Here in this screen shot of my Blogger Blog: Poetry Writes & Stuff from Sinbad the Sailor Man is a Facebook Badge, which is a Static Widget and a Hubpages Widget.

What they do is relay information's. The Facebook badge shows my avatar that I am using there that day, and my latest posts. As well it will show some of my Websites links these are dry Links.

Which only means they aren't clickable or too easy to read even on this Badge, but new info is updated to the Badge from my Facebook Profile Page Donald Beres Jr. And not my PW&OSfStSM Fan Page, which does also post to my Facebook Page.

On the other hand the Hubpages Widget is more Interactive. It has four works available in three different categories Best, Latest, and Hotest or newest. Twelve writes to go and see. And now two different sites to go and visit, and/or join under me or follow me at.

This is Traffic development in the first stages. As well as down line building. How? The widget is encoded with my referral link, so if someone joins, they are place in my down line.

What About the Buttons?

 

Tweet Button and Addthis Button


In this screen shot you will see a tweet button some of you know what these are for those of you who don't Ask someone I am not going to tell you. well geese it tweets the complete page in this case there are some ways I am sure a savvy Web Designer could make it tweet that section of the page, but hey why not the whole page?

Look close and see the number of times this page has been tweeted. It should be 126. I think Below it is an Adsense Ad which is a little bitty part of the traffic wheel. Which is used by Google and it Advertisers to define the content on your Websites page, in order for them to place the best Ad upon it, for their Advertisers.

Under that is a Time Stamp and Date. Then the Add this button, which is a Plus Sign Orange in color with the word Share Underlined. And a text Link to my Triond Profile Page, a picture of me ;O) and another text link to my wikinut Profile Page. My own little version of a static widget.

In this my little widget is an Addthis button which in itself is a widget. For it does many things other then let you add to many, many other sites. It tracks information and relays it back to you. To get that info you need to join the Addthis sites Program.

You'll see the + sign the share underlined, a Facebook, a Myspace, a windows live and a tweet icon, on this button. If you go back to my screenshot of what are widgets? You'll see the addthis toolbar there in that shot.

But yet, There is More to it Then all of These, What Else is There?

You must participate within each profile pages site Whoa! You got to be kidding dude! That's a lot a work dude. 

Yes It is a lot of Hard honest work. No not really it is time consuming and you can break it down throughout the day this is why you need to keep your logs and Journals as best you can there are programs out there for this they can cost a pretty penny, but once you're making the moo-la your time will become more important but remember when you stop working they stop visiting.

So learning some scheduling will become necessary for you or maybe your employee's it could happen It does happen. Keep your eyes open, always pay attention to the little stuff the small details. this is where the viral traffic evolves from.

Get some news rollers on your website or your Yahoo page or Google Gmail account wherever you get your info I have place it in my site where I work from as a command center along with my Opera Browser which is free to download. Well I hope this helps you all get a glimmering of what it takes for honest traffic building.

Some will say I have built a link wheel. I disagree I am not trapping anyone or only offering a small window (a funnel). I continue to add to the doorways for my visitors. But I will be seen from my Site on the way In or on the way Out. At least by their first or second clicks or they will need to type their way out out my site. By means of the web address bar. And boy are we Humans lazy when it comes to the time to choose between the two.

Somebody Come and Play! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!

The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production

 

Share this page, If you liked It Pass it on, If you loved It Follow Me!



TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for watching.
Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

Somebody Come and Play in "Traffic" with me. If you would like to "Join" A Growing Biz Op! Here is Your Chance to get in an Earn While You Learn to Do "The Thing" with us all here at Traffic Authority.

Simply click this link and Grow as you Go Come and Play In Traffic With Me and My Team at Traffic Authority!

P.S. Everybody Needs Traffic! Get Top Tier North American Traffic Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment